Our results show that we’re on the right path!
This culture of pride and professionalism with attention to detail at all stages is why we have more than 80% 5 star reviews. Our proportion of sales from referrals has never been higher!
No other product can offer you all these advantages and benefits. Beaware of unsubstantiated claims of comparison or cheaper alternatives. Only Pool ColourGuard® can offer you all of these advantages.
Our efforts were rewarded when we were voted the best fibreglass pool builder in Queensland in 2021. We also hold multiple gold and silver awards to complete the picture.
Interaction is our main priority
Need to have someone guide you through what may be possible?
We conduct an in-depth onsite visit with one of our sales team members, sharing over 20 years of pool sales knowledge and experience. Regularly we receive positive feedback on the lengths that we go to for customers io understand everything. Nothing is too much trouble.
We then present a multi-page proposal explaining our offering which includes:
- A scaled set of 3D drawings with various angles of view, including your house in most cases.
- A 3D “storyboard video”, extracted from the 3D drawings, providing you with a virtual tour of your new backyard pool area.
- Soil testing
The third phase starts with signing the contract and paying the deposit.
Congratulations, you’re about to become a pool owner! Certifications and soil testing happen next, followed by fire ant (where applicable) inspections.
How our offerings set us apart
Our pool shells are an Aqua Technics brand shell. These shells come with the only proven & patented Lifetime Interior Surface Warranty in existence in Australia. This is a true lifetime warranty, not a predetermined prescribed timeframe.
Best Water Feel
Soft Water Therapeutic Minerals are standard, not “an add on”. Why? This gives you the best water feel. The better question would be, “why not?”
Cutting edge equipment
The pool is equipped with Theralux Cutting Edge Filtration and Sanitation Equipment.
Best quality possible
Our installers are our staff, we do not subcontract this important work out.
To keep things simple and transparent, the pricing below covers the fibreglass pool shell, installation and all of our standard inclusions.
Construction (Materials, specifications and clean up)
- Crane to lift your pool into your yard.
- Complete Pool Installation toAS1839-2021 (Australian Standards)
- Temporary Pool Fence Hire (6 weeks)
- Integral Structural Beam 380mm wide x 150mm thick
- Supply and lay of stone pavers (on the beam). A variety of colours available.
- Decorate stone cover (quad skimmer lid)
- Pre-handover pool clean and site clean No 2
- Council Certification Fees – Includes CAD drawing and submission
- Excavation and soil removal from site
Equipment (Essentials For Hassle-Free Swimming)
- Pool shell with lifetime structural and lifetime interior surface warranties
- Skimmer box, vacuum plate, pool return eyeballs and hydrostatic valve
- 8 star variable speed power saving pump, correctly sized to your pool
- Cartridge filter, significantly oversized to improve cleaning cycle
- Theralux self cleaning heavy duty mineral chlorinator, complete with ‘switch mode’ sensor
- Pool start up and initial dosing of chemicals and site clean #2
- Multi-coloured underwater LED lights
Care (What You Need to Take Care of Your Pool)
- Theralux handover kit
- Required minerals/sale and chemicals
- Pool care instruction sheet
- Final, personal handover and educational tuition session
- Comprehensive digital copy of your operational manual and general guidelines
Our Installation Map
For years now, we’ve been giving Queenslanders a reason to look forward to summer. Take a look at the location of our installations all across the state. Although we’re based here in Brisbane, our fibreglass pool installations aren’t limited to the city suburbs!
your Aquatic Artistry?