A small yard is not an excuse not to have a pool. Obviously, you will not be able to have an Olympic size one, but it is still possible. All you need is a spool.
Also known as a cocktail pool, this is a small swimming pool to have if you only have limited yard space. The moniker is from “spa” and “pool”. If you decide to have one, you will have a small swimming pool or a large spa, measuring about twelve feet by fourteen feet. Why should you have a spool built into your small yard? Here’s why:
- It has great lounging features. Your spool can be a refuge, even with such limited space. You could install therapy jets, blower ports, seating benches, and swim jets, which could turn it into a relaxing place for you and your friends.
- It is much easier to maintain. Because of its small size, it is not taxing and stressful to maintain at all. If it is made of fiberglass, there won’t be any algal growth at all.
- It allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds. If you only have a small yard, you can’t have a regular fibreglass pool. Because of your busy schedule, you don’t have the time to relax at a spa somewhere. With a spool, you can immerse your body in water and forget all your troubles right in the comfort and privacy of your yard.
- It can be a therapy pool. If you need to have a cold-water therapy pool or a hot water therapy pool, just adjust the temperature of the water. You can easily benefit from the temperature you need without leaving our home. If you had an injury, you can heal more quickly if you perform water exercised in your own therapy pool. The installed water jets can massage you and improve your muscle tone.
- It can be used all-year-round. If you have a mild climate, you can use your spool all year round. You won’t have to leave your home and miss shows just to enjoy a dip. Also, you won’t have to be frustrated by closed resorts or spas during holidays.
- It can be surrounded by a deck. If you think that just a spool is not enough, you can have a deck constructed around it, so that you could have more space for relaxing. A bar could be a good addition for an added means of entertainment for your guests.
If you want a fibreglass spool for your small yard, feel free to view our range of pool designs or contact our experts at MFP Easy. They will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns. With proper orientation, you can have your spool in no time.