When installing your fibreglass pool, you have such stars in your eyes but dealing with a pool is no easy task.
Pools need to be properly taken care of if you want your pool to not only look good but feel good too, read up to find out the best way of taking care of your pool.
Swimming pool tiles tend to look patchy over time and thus making your pool look more dirty and unhygienic than a public toilet.
You can avoid that state if you’re a little bit alert from the very beginning.
Unbalanced pH levels tend to corrode the surface of tiles making it look blotchy and unattractive. Regulation of your pool’s pH balance can avoid a lot of work in future. Here are a few tips you need to know about balancing your pool’s pH balance:-
- Your pool’s alkalinity level should be between 80 to 120 ppm before you start doing anything else like adjusting pool’s pH.
- pH level should be between 7.2 to 7.6.
- Add soft water to your pool if it’s too hard, you can also use scale inhibitors.
- Doing daily or weekly checkups can make your task much more easier than letting it build up.
- Use scrubbing brush and telescopic pole for cleaning it up from time to time. Telescopic pole allows you to scrub even those areas which are out of your reach with bare hands also it’s more convenient to clean using this as compared to just brushing it.