Modern pools already use LED lighting for so many good reasons. These cost effective form of pool lights have come a long way and they are changing the way pools should be illuminated. Have you ever considered LED pool lighting for our home pool?
What is LED Pool Lighting?
Light emitting diode (LED) light technology are becoming very popular environment friendliness. It also matches well with the other green areas and appliances the homeowner may already have. They may cost more upon purchase, but they eventually give you a great advantage with your budget.
Advantages of Installing LED Pool Lighting
Here are some of the advantages of having LED pool lighting:
- Saves energy. An LED light bulb only runs on at least 42 watt of energy. This is amazing, considering the amount of light these bulbs give. They are useful in night swimming sessions, especially if it gets dark early.
- Changes colors. If your pool is LED lit, you can change the mood of the swim by controlling the colors and patterns. You can do this easily with the use of an app or a remote control. Easily program the lights according to your music as well, to impress and entertain.
- Environment-friendly. Because LED lights do not waste energy, they are perfect for the environment. An LED functions through the movement of electrons through a semiconductor type of material. There is almost no heat production.
- Last a lot longer. A single LED light bulb can last for 50,000 hours. This is 23 times more than a halogen bulb, 50 times more than an incandescent bulb, and 9 times more than a CFL bulb.
- Saves money. Because it saves energy, it also saves you money. It lasts a lot longer, so you don’t have to replace it all the time. The popularity of the bulb has caused its price to drop significantly.
- They can be installed underwater. You can have LED pool lights installed around the pool area or even underwater. It brightens up the water, making night swimming safer and more beautiful. With underwater LED pool lights, anyone can see each other in the water and anyone can find the steps more easily.
- It is good to have a well-lit pool. It goes levels higher to have a pool, well-lit by energy-efficient LED lights. With these environment-friendly bulbs, you can save money and improve your quality of life at the same time.